Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kombucha Recipe Favorite Kombucha Brewing Recipes Favorite Kombucha Brewing Recipes?

Favorite Kombucha Brewing Recipes? - kombucha recipe favorite kombucha brewing recipes

Kombucha was prepared long for about two years and have not yet really nail the recipe. I have a lot a few months ago that was incredible, but I did not play in the situation (I probably should be by letter, what happens, begin at any time). Usually a combination of half green / half black tea, but I am looking for a reliable recipe for extensive help me out of my routine preparation. The mark of my favorite music is raw organic Kombucha Kombucha GT and I love to be able to reproduce these tastes. Thank you!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I use the recipe can be found here:

www.happyherbalist.com/index.asp?ID=5 & ... - 22k

I love them, not because they make it as sweet as some recipes for kombucha.

I like GT Kombucha. Inspired by the flavors, I'm the ginger in boiling water before tea bags. Then, after fermentation a small amount of cranberry concentrate for Blueberry Ginger Kombucha. You can also try setting the goji berry juice in your Kombucha!

Post a Comment