Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ccm Hockey Jerseys What Size NHL Hockey Jersey A I Buy?

What size NHL hockey jersey a I buy? - ccm hockey jerseys

Hey guys,
I intend to get a replica jersey from CCM, and wondered what size I should everything have. I have not worn a hockey jersey before, I'm sure will, too. I'm 5'4 and wear a T-shirt XL. I am heavy, about 180 lbs.

I wear jersey as the NBA and NFL, all in XL, that is, if nothing to help. I also have T-shirts size XL.

I carry the team not only clothes. I want to know whether the sleeves will be time for me. And of course do not want them to dress like me. I am not too narrow, too.

10 comments:

njdss4 said...

XL is right for you. It is big enough to not interfere with you, be with a shirt underneath, and it is common practice, "so big that it feels like a dress.

lvg199@s... said...

XL should be fine. Jerseys, fitted with a size of fishing gear and t-size, naked torso.

leesa said...

ONE XL. You do not want to go with an L, as have hockey jerseys in any case, loose and wide as casual wear.

vgordon_... said...

I suggest you use the same size XL. Hockey jerseys are cut as in other styles.

SjSharks29 (Sharks Own) said...

So if you go to get games XL, but if the game of hockey ACCUALLY epaulettes for XXL.

2eighty8 said...

Just try. Most sports shops you can try clothes before buying any other clothing store. I'm 5'9 ", 180 pounds and I wear an XL. It is much more comfortable with a little loose, but not a crap-Shape matching shirt.

EvilStew... said...

Why not in a store that would sell them, and they try to apply it the best thing to do

I H8 Gordon said...

Replica Jersey have the same size, are always good.

I H8 Gordon said...

Replica Jersey have the same size, are always good.

thefinal... said...

Calvin Johnson Detroit Lions WHITE BABY! GO GET IT!

Post a Comment