Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Champion Sprinkler Valves Need Help With My Sprinkler System - Do I Need It Replaced, Repaired Or What?

Need help with my sprinkler system - do I need it replaced, repaired or what? - champion sprinkler valves

I have installed a "Champion" brand irrigation system two years ago - not, as many areas knnow, I know at least 6 (I have pictures if anyone wants /) see e-mail. Tennants I said it did not work, so I went to one of the buttons to see was what I thought they smashed, I placed an ad to replace a gardener claims and said it could not replace the system from a another mark of $ 150, including the new box I think it is a good thing, but I have no idea if this is a product of inferior quality, or if I could just repair it? He said the system should have attached, at home or in a garage and breaks, because the computer chip wet from rain, but it is a cover that can be closed, it is completely hidden, so you do not know whether he knows what he talking about? He said that his new system to the outside. Only the rain (I'm in Canada). So you have any suggestions for me please? As a woman, do not know these things and I'm frustrated! It is supposed to replace them afternoon, but I'm sure, for example, the field that does not contain not a chip, why can we do ourselves and the outside that it is a good system, what brand is good, so please help! Thank you.

3 comments:

snowman said...

I think it is full #@*&. We have installed hundreds of systems over the years and the jury is not simply the dealer an panel.Find the local hero and get to safety, most of which are for five years.

snowman said...

I think it is full #@*&. We have installed hundreds of systems over the years and the jury is not simply the dealer an panel.Find the local hero and get to safety, most of which are for five years.

catsmeow said...

I agree with snowman. This guy is in search of work money.Find his role in the time System.out.println is not about something beyond their ability to get another opinion.Good.

Post a Comment