Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Does Tendonitis Go To The Body Does Anyone Have De Quervain's Tenosynovitis (a Form Of Tendonitis)?

Does anyone have De Quervain's Tenosynovitis (a form of tendonitis)? - what does tendonitis go to the body

I spent the last 2 years. I had a fracture and developed shortly after the fracture healed. I take tramadol and took a cortisone shot. In fact, having too much money, I found a doctor diagnosed correctly. The pain is very upset and knock out tramadol ... But my body is always very resilient Tramadol (Ultram). I will not be used because of Lortab addiction. Everyone is different. If you have ever had tendonitis, how long it lasted? Any good advice on what help? I know it hurts like hell when it's cold.

1 comment:

minatadr... said...

The de Quervain's syndrome is a common complication fractures, especially in the others. We have tried simple analgesia first.the second option is injections.However corticosteroids, the most effective treatment is a surgical procedure causing a reduction in the sheath around the tendons, the pain. It `s simple procedure performed under local anesthesia and Avery it` s an ambulance and can use his hand on the day after surgery

Post a Comment