Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bunny And Pinky Pron Having Problems With Being "cute"?

Having problems with being "cute"? - bunny and pinky pron

Okay, so I expect to Asia (I am), I have a roundish face, dimples on each cheek, and large almond eyes, my height is 5'5 "and my friend thinks that I am sweet, and everyone I know that I say I am .. and how to pinch their cheeks. yeah it sucks oh yeah, and I'm weak .. .. children ..

I take that as a compliment .. But the problem is .. I have difficulty in dealing with intimacy with her boyfriend .. Do not believe what I can do about sexy (I have a child's voice)

I do not think that I can act sexy in it .. I mean, in bed .. if you know what I mean ...

By the way, I turned twenty years old, and I thought maybe I should have my "covered cute" ...

my friend tells me I look like a Chibi (my) light up and said:I like Girl Scouts sell cookies ... I once said that he likes to dress like a Playboy Bunny .. He laughs, he looks funny and I could not imagine an offer Custome stuffed pink rabbit.

It is hard to be sexy and sexy Wana be me: (

No comments:

Post a Comment