Monday, February 1, 2010

Needing To Buy Lead For Sinkers I Need To Buy LED Rope Lights For A Car, Should I Get The 12 Volt Or Run An Inverter And Go With AC?

I need to buy LED rope lights for a car, should I get the 12 volt or run an inverter and go with AC? - needing to buy lead for sinkers

I'll buy that for Toyota pick-up from my father for Christmas. I want to keep the cost under $ 200 too. I also have a concern over the battery life of the car in both cases. He used the fire as he sat in a lounge car off the engine. Any ideas would be useful and appreciated.
Thank you all.

2 comments:

boogie_4... said...

Get the LED-12V. An investor who uses a lot of energy, even when not connected.

For 12V LED lights, you can apply to the entire truck with the lights on the rope and leave for hours and still to start! LED lights use ~) 10-20mA (for light pattern on the speed of light. A battery of an average car can handle the lights are on the left side for over an hour ...

Let us assume that every fire band 55W (equivalent to 4.6 A) and must include all the other lamps (tail, sides, etc.) that are removed between 3-9W.
55 W + 55 W + 9 W + 9 W + 5 W + 5 W = 138W to 150W then rounding allows the lamps and everything that we have forgotten. 150W is equal to 12.5 A at 12V
Normal 5mil ~ 10mA LED strip. Suppose you have 1000 LEDs. 1000 * 010 = 10A

Hope this helps. No need to worry about the battery:)

cllem said...

AC inverters typically have a close if the battery is weak, but I think that Wold had wiring problems if you run on an investor if you that the light is connected, but if you're going to show You do not want to sit in the front seat and cables everywhere. 12 volts would be too easy to pay attention only to and start the truck occaisonally

Post a Comment