Sunday, December 20, 2009

Church Dress Suits Should I Wear A Separate Dress For The Church?

Should I wear a separate dress for the church? - church dress suits

My son was at home at 2 clock and an evening reception. The quantity (the mother of the bride) is probably the dress they wear the night because I prefer a tight budget, but since the marriage is in the afternoon, I will be a dress to wear in church, and you change into my dress, I'm 'into a classroom for the afternoon. Which do you think we could be in his place? As before 5pm, proper etiquette dictates the dress ... What do you think?

1 comment:

Mary B. said...

I wish you enjoy the marriage which your son arrange in a tight budget so . This is normal situation so don't get depressed . Just enjoy the happy moments .

Post a Comment